To join ARFWE you must meet one of the following conditions:
1. A retired employee of the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife (WDFW)
2. A current employee of WDFW and within 2 years of retirement.
3. A retired employee of a predecessor agency of WDFW including the former Washington Departments of Game, Wildlife, or Fisheries
4. A former commissioner of WDFW or its predecessor agencies subject to Board approval
5. The spouse of a deceased member of ARFWE
Individual membership dues are $20/year. Dues will not be prorated. Dues are payable upon joining the Association. Annual dues for current members are due on or before the tenth day of January of each calendar year. For more information see our BY-LAWS
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST APPLICATION.
Download this file to your computer. You can either print and complete it
in ink or complete it on your computer using Acrobat Reader, save, and print.
Send the completed application with a $20 check payable to ARFWE to:
PO Box 2568
Olympia, Washington 98507
If you need help, have questions or comments, please send an email to email@example.com. Please include your phone number if you would like a call back.